Sentimental dreams
[html]
(260) OOC:

Eclipse smiled at the new woman and nodded, watching her floppy ears. She never saw anything like it before. They were a wonder to the woman at how her own were straight as ever, she could never make her ears fold down in that manner. She flicked an ear just at the thought. The woman introduced herself and Eclipse smiled. “It is very nice to meet you!” She said, and her eyes trailed with Mayflowers' looking at the disaster of a garden, they may have worked on it, but there wasn't much anyone could do at this point except plan. That was what she was doing when she was greeted by the woman of strange colors and strange ears. Eclipse didn't know many dogs or wolf dogs so it was a sight when she saw one.

“It was beautiful once. I helped work on it earlier this year. It really was a sight, there was so much here. I hope they were able to salvage something.” She said quietly. Seeing as she was not here until recently she did not experience everything Cercatori did, though she had been in the hurricane itself. She sighed softly but looked up. “So, you are new here I take it? I am sorry we have not met before, I was visiting family when the hurricane hit.” She said kindly, her tail wagging slowly; “I help hunt and I cook, and do archery” She said, not offering everything she knew but what she did that helped impact the pack itself.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread