A Visit
[html]
OOC Laughs

Dalgina couldn't help but giggle as the older bird outsmarted her kestrel, twisting out of the way and avoiding the challenge in such a way that Tehu was left floating in the air with a rather baffled expression. He'd been given what he wanted, but he felt that he'd missed something. Cold brown eyes looked down to the large female before her, the smile still on her lips. This lady was a stranger to her, and Dalgina wouldn't be opening her heart to her at any time soon. She had lost too much to trust with ease. Dalgina noticed the reaction and laughed gently, remembering that few would understand the greeting.

Tilting her head Dalgina stared at her. Another former member of Ichika. Dalgina didn't hold any memories of members with golden fur like this. She remembered a soft red female, and Kiara, and vague canines that also existed in her world. That was the end of her fading memories of youth. The storm was terrible. I've come up to visit a friend. I haven't seen her in a spell. The actual emotions behind her words were repressed, simple polite words that meant nothing without the emotion that she kept hidden. You hail from Ichika then. The pack's been scattered far.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread