A Visit
[html]
(000) Ooc; Lovely table made by Sammiie!

Recalling Ichika was a somewhat bitter sentiment that subtly dipped the nose of the Nomad downward. Her eyes were partially obscured by an indifferent shroud of her wild bangs and lids half-mast, but some life could be see through tendrils gently teased by a soft wind. Upon her lips formed a neutral smile, a kind acknowledgement to the past better left untouched.

"I have heard..." she replied softly, though had little knowledge of any she used to lead. "It was unfortunate that they could not remain together... but perhaps it was for the better." On her shoulder, the steely claws of the vulture dug deeper in to grate the delicate flesh. She glanced to him from the corner of her eye then looked again to the female and beyond her to grounds not yet crossed.

"But pardon me young one," lifting her head, the Nomad advanced a step forward. "Do not let me keep you from seeking your friend. But as a word of caution, there are three known groups within this area still recovering from the storm. Please take care in remembering this if any you cross are...less than hospitable."

Image credited to Mysticrainbow@Deviantart

<style>
.Xy_winter12 {width:500px; background-image: url(http://i48.tinypic.com/48br.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #cbd5ea; border: 1px solid #1c202d; font-family:verdana; padding: 275px 0px 0px 0px; }
.Xy_winter12 p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; line-height: 14px; color:#1c202d; font-family: Tahoma;}
.Xy_winter12 b {color:#5b6596; font-size: 13px;}
.Xy_winter12ooc {width:500px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread