The Sound of a Heartbeat
[html]
[/html] The unknown wolf was quick and to the point with his response and Claudius appreciated that. Right now, all he wanted to do was return to his new makeshift home, lay down on a few furs, and sleep for hours. But since Ulilohi and Io were otherwise detained, it was his responsibility to see to the new wolf. Claudius glanced from the newcomer--Raphael, he said--to Everly when she piped up. He perked up a bit at the mention of his profession, since AniWaya certainly needed more medics and healers in their midst. Although he knew it would probably too much to ask, they would do well with a medicine man since he was worried that their ancestors' spirits had been roused in the hurricane. Certainly, they would understand that it was a force of nature, but they had to respect them all the same. Former AniWayans lived beneath the ground. They had much sickness to tend to: both physical and spiritual. The hurricane had left them weak and tired.

"Wuh-wuh-we cuh-could duh-do with... an-nother... huh-healer... a Kuni-kuh-koti... I a-a-am su-sure... Eh-Everly... wuh-would... appreciate... thuh-the... help... nuh-now thuh-that the hurr-i-ca-a-ane... ha-a-s... passed," he replied, nodding in Everly's direction. He was very thankful for her help; she had joined just before the storms hit and had been an asset to the tribe ever since.

"Wuh-why duh-duh you suh-seek... to juh-join... A-ni-i-wuh-waya...?" he asked, inhaling laboriously. [html]
[/html]
WC: 237

Messages In This Thread