p.opping bottles
[html]
If I’m too unGodly slow for you right now, just let me know haha! Work and RL stuff has been insane...I can’t believe how slow I’ve been. Sorry x 1000 and if this post majorly blows, it’s because I’m writing during my mini breaks throughout the day. :: 3+

His vision was blurred, head swimming, and speech slurred, but Heiro still had a drunken grin plastered on his lips. The bottle was thrown carelessly aside, sodden earth cushioning its fall as a form swum before his glossy eyes. Sssslivano, tha you? He hiccupped with a chuckle as the authoritative voice assaulted his ears and the hybrid comically puffed out his chest to match the taller man. Why...why isss there one of ya now, he slowly managed to squint his eyes while looking at the Constable, but thisss number after? He held up seven digits in front of his masked face as his eyes opened back up. Sev’n Ssssliv...theresss ssse’vn! He hiccuped happily again before his knees buckled and he slumped drunkenly to the ground.

Looking up at Silvano now, he covered one eye with a paw so his vision would focus on the sole Constable instead of of the dancing about seven. Das better, he mumbled. The shit-eating grin remained as he hiccuped once more. Heiro didn’t realize how much trouble he had potentially gotten himself into, he’d officially reached the peak of being drunk...feeling like he could take on the world.

Well...no yuse lyin’ to ya...Cons’sable, I had my’ssself sum drink, he confessed, a small frown forming on his lips for a second before the cheeky smile returned. A ssstorm brew...ssshoul’da ssaved sum for you, he slurred, realizing he wished everyone to feel as happy and fuzzy as he felt right now. Why shouldn’t the mighty Constable of CdM enjoy the perks the hurricane had brought to the lands in the form of fiery libations?

<style type="text/css">
.HEIroCat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6e5cb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #224041; }
.HEIroCat p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.HEIroCat {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#99c2bb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QvZpn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #406768; padding: 315px 20px 10px 20px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#406768; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.HEIroCat p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.HEIroCat p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread