The Corsage of Love and Liberty
[html]
This should probably be backdated, but I personally don't care about finagling with dates. xD It is before the hurricane, though! <3 Everything else looks good I think. :o

Shiloh was still shaking with rage about the verbal onslaught from the Sangi’lak wolf, one that could have easily turned bloody. It was all she could do to send the dear dog girl ahead of her while she made sure that the grey brute didn’t call reinforcements; luckily, they were not far from Vinátta, and he hadn’t seemed interested enough to pursue them—either that, or he’d had a single stroke of intelligence after the aggressive stupidity he’d displayed earlier. She couldn’t really call it anything else but that; it wasn’t justified in her mind, even if she was biased in trusting her brother. Any wolf that threatened to skin an innocent girl because of her species was beyond sanity in her book, and that this “collective” would allow him to stay only showed that they were evil, too.

The white wolf breathed hard as she jogged the last hundred yards or so to the territory, her inhale bringing her the scent of the pines. Light rain fell, but it only gave the earth a more distinct scent, and her heart soared as she returned to her home. Immediately, her blue eyes flickered over the landscape to search for Jordyn, and she smiled in relief when she saw the girl sitting with her little instrument clutched against her chest.

“Are you okay, dear one?” Shiloh asked first, slowing to a walk and then kneeling beside her, one hand reaching for her shoulder. She sighed and gave the dark fur there a little rub, trying to smile encouragingly. “You’re safe now.”

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {color:#5f671d; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #f1e4de; font-family:georgia;}
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:verdana, san-serif; font-size:11px; color:#80321c; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread