The Corsage of Love and Liberty
[html]
Aww poor Jordyn <3 You can edit "leader needed" into your topic title now! Smile

The collie girl thanked her softly, and Shiloh smiled gently. Her smile had a fiercer cast to it, almost like that of a mother bear, when she heard the words “someone like me.” Was Jordyn worried about her species?

“Of course, darling,” Shiloh said slowly. “Vinátta accepts anyone, as long as their heart is true.” It was cheesy, but those were the only words she could come up with; she wanted the girl to know that, even if she wasn’t a great warrior or medic or something else that the pack would shelter her, give her room to grow. She seemed like a sweet girl from what Shiloh had seen. “We could use a brave member like you, too,” she added with a twinkle in her eye, proud of the way the female had stood up to the grey brute.

“I’ll call for a leader—my brother or sister-and-law,” she explained, and stepped toward the trees, tilting her head back and letting out a melodious howl to call for them. She was biased toward wanting Saul to show up, just so she could tuck herself into his arms and be safe with her strong sibling, but her dislike for Lilin had waned; there was no real reason to dislike her as a person, at least, only the union between the two Virdings. She wouldn’t show weakness even ifs he wanted to, though.

Smiling a controlled smile, she glanced back at Jordyn. “They might want to ask what skills you have to contribute to the pack, if you choose to join, though. It’d be nice to think of some—though I already know you can play your ocarina very well,” she praised.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {color:#5f671d; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #f1e4de; font-family:georgia;}
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:verdana, san-serif; font-size:11px; color:#80321c; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
+000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread