The Corsage of Love and Liberty
[html]

Thank you!

Jordyn's eyes twinkled brightly at the woman's words. "Did she really mean it?" she thought "Am I really brave?". She knew a pack would definitely bring up her confidence, which had always seemed to be low even with her metal disorder, which was a positive thought to her. Her mother suddenly formed in her mind. What would her mother had thought of this? Would she let her do this, if she was still by her side, or would she had just brought her to her father, to make him decide? All of this worried her, but Shiloh's words echoed in the back of her mind, making her stand tall for herself and her lost family.

The collie's ears perked up when a booming howl danced into her ear drums. She had only heard a few in her life, and most had been deadlier sounding, since wolves had been her family's enemies in her old territory, but this one ricocheted through her body with the delicacy like notes being quietly played in a music box. The message was received by a strong looking wolf with greyish-brown fur. He had a head of shaggy cocoa color hair, and a necklace with an owl on it. She could only guess that he was Shiloh's brother.

When he stopped in front of them, his face formed a small smile towards Jordyn. She smiled back to be polite, and cleared her throat a little to answer his question. "Shiloh and I were down by the coast when a male wolf from the Sangi'lak pack threatened to skin us. When he called to his pack I took off running, while Shiloh bravely stayed behind to face him. She told me to run here, to be safe." After she spoke, Jordyn looked into the male wolf's eyes, waiting for an answer.

Word count: 310

<style>
.ocarina .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.ocarina p {padding:3px 60px 3px 60px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ocarina b {color:#360807; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ocarina {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... rdyn-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#631917; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ocarina .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #360807; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread