The Corsage of Love and Liberty
[html]

[375]
last post from me- you both are welcome to one more post, if not i'll archive on sunday!

Saul Chibi is by Requiem!

The reaction was instant and immediately reminded him of why he enjoyed this part of his duties so much. It was clear the girl had been through a lot and the persecution of Sangi'lak must have been an incredible shock to them both. He was gratified to be able to offer a home to those who needed it and it was evident that Jordyn appreciated her acceptance into Vinátta. The grin she sent both of them, accompanied by the swinging tail was enough to cause a soft chuckle from the Virding. There was only one thing left to do. If you'd like to follow Shiloh and I back to Jordheim, I have a gift for you and you may choose a house to live in.

He said with a kindness to his tone. Turning, he made the way back from the borders in deep thought. It was worrying, to think how little they knew about their neighbouring pack. They had no desire for open hostility with them, but it seemed this was not mutual. Sighing softly, he tried to push these thoughts from his mind as they arrived in Jordheim. He disappeared into his home, before bringing out a bundled package. Inside the deerskin that held it all together, a pair of rabbit furs nestled against a bottle of wine, a hunting knife and the customary Frithr necklace. Welcome to Vinátta, Jordyn. I hope you find a home here. He offered, befoer allowing her to explore as she wished and to find a house to live in.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread