Illiterate Life
[html]
(361) OOC: Derp Tongue

Eclipse was always one to stick her nose in even when it didn't belong but sometimes there were times where she had to be cautious and the way this man looked she would have to or he might go running away. He seemed nervous to her and she didn't know why, she wasn't that intimidating was she? She looked around pretending something was wrong with her then rose her eyebrows saying; “I sure hope I didn't grow ten feet in the last few seconds.” She said in a teasing tone, trying to give him a smile. So she was not so good at making a joke, not all were and she was one of them it seemed. She was not as comfortable with this man as she was with Robert ether too, not even when she met the man for the first time, which made her think that her brown mate was made for her. She just wanted to make Helios loosen up a bit as she was not one to judge. “It is nice to meet you Helios and welcome to Cercatori She said on a lighter side.

At his comment this allowed her to take a peek at the book he was reading, though she could not see physical words on the outside that could tell her what it was; “Oh? What's it called? My mate and I are readers, if you have the same type of books we can lend some out to you if you need.” She said, trying to be nice, helpful. She didn't like leaving someone nervous or scared of her in anyway. She watched him, a small smile still forming on her face, then she decided to sit, feelign it was best so that he didn't have to look up at her. And she could get an idea of what the words said. She had good eyes but they weren't all good, but she wanted him to have the chance of telling her what book it was. So sitting indian style she waited not knowing that she probably made him more uncomfortable by talking about books and reading.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread