Art Model
OOC: Aww, well hopefully Kenna's optimism can maybe help cheer her up more often if they become friends. Smile

IC: "I'm Alright." Kenna noticed how little emotion the young woman put into her response and it only made the cowgirl's heart go out to her with sympathy. It was so...uncharacteristic of someone her age to seem so...detached. She didn't quite believe Dalgina's words, but she didn't pry for the dark pelted femme seemed to suddenly perk up as she looked over Kenna once she was closer. "Would you hold still so I can paint you? You have a very beautiful coat. " Dalgina spoke up and Kenna blinked at the sudden shift in conversation. Although slightly surprised by the request, Kenna had no objections and chuckled. "Why thank ya!" She wagged her tail a little. "And I guess I could, sure! Where do you want me to be? Should I be posing in any way?" She questioned and looked around for a good, blank bit of scenery to act as the young artist's backdrop.

"How 'bout over here?" She stepped over in front of the side of a nearby house. "I've never modeled for anyone before..." She slightly folded her ears, feeling sheepish. Glancing over towards the shop with the cloaks out front she mentally shrugged and decided if it made Dalgina happy, her mission could wait for her to be finished painting. Kenna was curious to see what the girl would make of her. The hybrid had no idea what kind of artwork and talent the girl possessed. Waiting for instructions on what to do, Kenna lightly swayed her tail, watching her pack mate with an intrigued expression.

Messages In This Thread