Art Model
[html]

Kenna nodded at Dalgina's instructions, doing her best to follow them. It was new for her to have someone so eager to paint her.The woman was used to the colors of her coat so she rarely ever thought of herself as beautiful because of it. She was by no means vain. Shaking out her pelt and then relaxing her body, she picked a spot over Dalgina's shoulder and gazed out at it, trying to appear calmly expectant of what she was viewing, even though it was just a tree in reality. She gave a slight lean to her body, making sure not to lean too far forward for risk of losing her balance, and then held still. Like this? She clarified, glancing over as the young wolfess set up her easel and began to mix paints with speed and precision.

Although fascinated by the darker pelted woman's skill with paint, Kenna knew she would have to stay focused and not talk a lot so as not to distract the young artist while she worked, despite all the questions she had. She fell silent as her pack mate began to paint. Kenna was curious to see just how she would portray her. The cowgirl knew every artist had their own style and put their own vision into their art. "-- Your coat's a dream to paint. So many colors! Dalgina complimented again and Kenna had to fight a smile. Thank you. I never thought I'd be anyone's artistic inspiration. I'm glad I could be yours. She then went back to gazing out over the girl's shoulder.

<style>
.kfox {
border:1px solid #000000;
background-image:url(http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p60 ... atab2x.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:top center;
width:500px;
margin:0 auto 5px auto;
padding:206px 0 0 0;
}
.kfox .inside {
height:370px;