This town was built by the lunatic [P]arade
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/M8XiI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

My feet hurt Vannah, I'm never walking anywhere again Sad
WC: 710

The sable female was more than glad of the returned embrace, it was nice to be held by her stepson for a moment, after all he was the closest thing she could find to Deuce at the moment. She hated that her pale lady was missing, every passing moment increased the worry and the fear in the ebony pelted New Dawner, what if something awful had happened to her? Soran was struggling enough living with the pale female being missing, if she were dead then what would she do? Her soul was so tied, entwined with the lady's that she feared that she would simply wither away without her, for what would be the point of a Deuce-less existence? She had her children, and Deuce's children and grandchildren to care for of course, and she loved them all and wanted to be there for them, but without the alabaster female Soran was incomplete, there was a large portion of herself missing. Deuce was the other half of herself, the puzzle piece that fit so neatly into Soran's life, if she were dead then the dark female would never again feel the wholeness that being loved unconditionally and loving someone with one's whole self brought. She would wither and die herself, she was sure of that. But Deuce could not, would not be dead, Soran just knew that, in the same way that she knew that Conri was alive, she was certain that if her pale mate was dead then she would have felt it somehow, her heart would have known, returning from being owned by Deuce to herself in an instant, shattered and broken. She watched as Tal swallowed nervously, his face darkening at the news, it seemed that he was as concerned about the pale lady being missing as Soran herself was. The ebony female swallowed nervously herself, long fingers reaching to touch the silver pentagram at her throat, the glinting object on a thin silver chain; it was her sign of mate ship to Deuce of course. As she did so she offered a silent prayer to whoever was willing to listen, to Deuce's beloved Rhiannon, let her be alright, oh please, please, I will do anything, just bring her home to me, let her be safe and well, please give her back.

Ears swivelled to catch the pale male's words as he spoke, it had been a month and a half since he had last seen her, she had travelled south to see him, he had followed and come here to see Noah and his children; a strange turn of events in the ebony female's eyes, it seemed that Sky had come North to live with the New Dawn pack, why she was unsure. She nodded as the male explained that the caravan had travelled to New Dawn, she had vaguely recollected smelling the familiar scents of Cercatori d'Arte in the lands, though she had not seen any of the wolves. She had been keeping herself to herself mostly, perhaps if she had asked them if they had seen Deuce when they had been here then her disappointment and concern would be less now. The male asked if Noah and Zalen had any idea where Deuce was and the sable female shook her head sadly.

"Noah seemed rather disappointed that it was me rather than your mother he met the other day, he has not seen her for some time. And as for Zalen, he told me straight away when I returned to New Dawn, he seemed deeply concerned with her absence, he has no idea where she has gone Tal." Soran replied, the desperation and worry in her voice evident as she spoke.
"You have no idea where she might have gone? She wouldn't have gone searching for me would she? I had to leave you see, I never planned to be gone so long, but... oh how I wish I had just managed to make it back sooner, but I was too injured, too ill." Soran replied, tapping at one of the scars on her ebony chest, there were four of them, running parallel from her right shoulder to the base of the ribs on her left side, the product of fighting a bear alone.

Gorgeous table by the very talented Aoves
[/html]

Messages In This Thread