The First Light of Day
[html]

300+

The male was trying to sort through things in his head, was he ready? Would Deuce be around again? Heck where was Deuce? Did she not know that she was needed within the family and within the pack? The male was worried about the white lady, this was not like her. Just to up and vanish and not say a word to anyone, not even the blackened leader. Soran didn’t even have a clue where his mother was, this scared the male. He was counting on her to help birth the pups, he knew Fayne was skilled, but she was going to be well…just a little busy giving life to the litter of pups that he had helped make.
The soon to be father heard her call, it was covered in a painful plead. The male did not want to waste any time as he ran as fast at the long three legs would carry him. Only making a stop to grab his medical bag that he had marked with a muddy paw print for when she was going into labor. The male did not want his beloved being in pain for any more than what she had to be. Coming to the mouth of the den, he stopped, he heard of how ugly it could get if a male came into the birthing den of a female who was wanting anyone around. He could hear her, shifting around yelping and howling. The male snorted, mentally scolding himself. This was no time to worry about if she was wanted visitors or not. She was in pain and as the pack healer he was bonded by an unspoken promise to heal her and keep her and the pups safe.

Running into the dent him a monster whimpered licking her face, nuzzling her. He just hoped that him being there would help with the pain some. ”I’m here…I’m right here Babe, you can scream and yell all you want; I won’t leave you! Not now, not ever.” If something happened to her, he would risk breaking the trust that Zalen had placed in him and go after her. She was his one and only, and that was just how the male wanted it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread