The First Light of Day
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/7QdX0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

OCC: So exciting!! New Dawn puppies! Others are still welcome to join whenever, just want to keep this thread moving. :3

Another rush of pain swept over her just as Noah entered her den. She had been much too distracted to notice him lingering outside for a while, but when he entered she immediately felt safer. Her teeth clenched and body stiffened as he nuzzled and licked her, whines and a small grunt came from her just as the wave passed and Fayne panted raising her maw to return his affection. She didn't mind that he was here, she wanted him here, needed him here. It would be terrifying to go through this alone and she'd never turn away her mate or her pack even in such an intimate and touchy time of her life. Noah...I'm so glad you're here. Our loves are going to be here soon. I can te- Just as she was about to finish her sentence the pain hit her again, certainly coming closer and with that contraction the fluids came soaking a spot on her den floor. That meant, it was time to start giving birth, time to help her puppies along and into the world. She groaned and clenched as it passed, her head butting into Noah during it. A weakened smile came across her face as she looked at Noah, nuzzling into him. Okay darling. It's time for them to come now. You don't have to stay in here with me if it's too much for you, I'll be okay. I promise She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable in here.

Fayne could hear someone outside and pin pointed it as Tharin. She was also glad he was going to be here for this, after all the help he'd offered during her pregnancy. The further along Fayne was getting into her labor, the more excited she became and her tail was swaying despite the pain and straining she was going through. A moment later, a third gathered outside. Adonia. The one that Zalen was showing affection to when he should be going after Titania and bringing her back. The one who was pregnant with his puppies. A look of distaste washed over the silver wolf but was soon replaced with agony as yet another contraction writhed through her. She didn't care who was here, the whole pack should see this. It was a small miracle after all. Soon after that push, Fayne had another one and bared down. They were becoming less painful and more meaningful and strong. It was a sign that a puppy was soon to be born and sure enough with the next push, a small figure left her. Her attention was immediately focused on the small creature, her licks wiping it clean and and her teeth fixing to chew the umbilical cord. It was a she and she was light colored, more like her father but silver like the both of them. Fayne continued to lick waiting for a sign of life and soon, she stirred small cries coming from her as she pawed around uselessly.

The mother's eyes widened at the sight of her and she turned to the opening of the den and to Noah if he was still here. She didn't get to voice her excitement because another contraction came, holding the voice in her throat captive. She whined, groaned and pushed. She could feel her first pup finding a place to settle next to her. There was an immediate connection with the tiny warm body and Fayne was immediately the happiest wolf in New Dawn. Well, aside from Noah whom she was sure was equally as happy she was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread