Sleeping Beauty
[html]
OOC: I'm sorry guys, I'll be getting to our other threads. I've just had a lot of stress lately.

The tawny hybrid heard a bit of shuffling from within, and Amatha's little voice as he stood on the doorstep. He was about to knock again when Hadley answered. The man's face was drawn and his smile was wan and weary. "Oh, no, I don't need any help. I just wanted to check and make everything is alright..." The Callow hybrid was still new to this, and his manner was a little awkward, his voice halting and uncertain. He didn't want to appear too intrusive. "Is it...alright? I haven't seen you around." The wolfdogs gaze was concerned. He hadn't seen Isa either, in fact. Not at all since the storm. At least he'd glimpsed Hadley bustling about, but the silvery wolfess hadn't been anywhere within sight. Without visual assurance his mind was jumping to conclusions. It was likely that she was just spending the time with her daughter, but he couldn't be certain.

Hadley picked the pup up, reassuring her. Alister smiled kindly at Amatha, pleased that she looked well, but where was Isa? His brows furrowed. "Hadley, what's going on?" His voice was concerned and his gaze trailed behind the man and into the house, before returning to the carpenter, "is there anything I can do?"

<style>
.goodies b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.goodies p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.goodies {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#A29D69; line-height:15px; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ISvAY.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#7C3D3D; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread