Outwitting and outsmarted
[html]

WC: 302 OOC: So this post wasn't the best, PEOPLE ARE STILL WELCOME TO JOIN!!! I will post again on OCT 16th to get them out to the moosies!! No post order so don't wait for anyone if you want to post right away Smile

Saqui leaned on the wall of the town hall when she was greeted by the first newcomer, she grinned and nodded her head, then two more came. She decided to wait a few more minutes before she would explain what she found. When no more came she smiled at her packmates leaning on the spear now, standing straight and proud; “While out scouting for animals, I found something especially nice. In the marshes there are stranded moose, about three of them, and if we do things right we might be able to get one or two of them. They are stranded and the water is rather deep, but I am sure there is a way to do it.” She said, her accent showing. She used cherokee more than her english normally in the Great Tribe but seeing as many of the wolves here were english speakers.

“I do not think the horses will be of any use on this hunt with all the water and mud around. Is there anyone able to use a bow? There are some in the hall and some spears as well unless you feel more comfortable in your natural form.” She said looking around. There were two fully functional wolves at least that's what it looked like, and then one who's arm was in a sling like hers, though she didn't know how well he could use it. This would be a difficult hunt as it was and she wished there were others' coming but she was hopeful they would get at least one moose in the circumstances they were all in. She stood where she was, letting the man put away his horses and the women, if they wanted to, to grab a weapon or ready themselves in whatever way they needed to.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread