the dragons of eden
[html]

Yesss. <3

It was lucky for her to find not only one, but both of the canines who were considered medics within the pack. Odessa was the more recognized of the two, though Siv recalled her mate had mentioned such skills during their travels. She smiled, more relieved than anything, and turned to face them. While her rank put her above them, she was familiar with the young couple and pleased at how the man behaved around his woman. Deep rooted lessons of matriarchal society were imbued to her, and Siv was tickled each time she saw their fierce leader or someone as demure as Odessa clearly stronger in a relationship.

“Odessa,” she brushed her muzzle against the young woman’s, and turned to do the same to her mate. “Imhotep. Yes, it seems we have,” she further commented, and cast her gaze down on a patch of ruined plants. How much had they really lost? She worried still, and thought to take her concerns to Salvia. Soon, she decided, and decided to turn her major concerns to the couple instead.

“And unfortunate timing, this storm. We have lost China,” Siv informed them somberly. “She left behind two children. I’ve taken them in for now, but with my own on the way I fear I’ll need medicine to make more milk.” A faint frown crossed her face, momentarily betraying her concern. Children were one of the few things that could move Siv to such emotions.

<style>
#siv-thor {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#siv-thor p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#siv-thor p.siv-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#siv-thor .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#siv-thor .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#siv-thor b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#siv-thor u { text-decoration: underline; }
#siv-thor b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread