the dragons of eden
[html]
ooc things go here

Black ears swivelled towards a familiar voice. Not Siv's, but that of her own mates. 'Imhotep...' she purred softly, embracing him and letting her cheek rest on his chest. The medic released her grip on him, sighing with a gentle smile and then stepping back beside him to regard Siv. 'Hopefully we can right things in the long run. It shouldn't be too hard with the seeds we kept safe. And I suppose there are hardier plants that may have survived'. Pumpkin orbs surveyed the ground also, her jaw clenching for a moment in an invisible frown.

Her face turned back up to Siv as she spoke, and joining her sombre words was an solemn frown on Odessa's own face as she heard of China. 'Oh. I hadn't heard...' She dipped her head momentarily, reasoning that it was merely because she'd had Ankh to care for and of course had not left her hut regularly. The medic's ears flickered at Siv's words, suddenly more alert now that she could be of better use. 'If you need I could get something for that?' She'd have to read up first, of course with just Ankh she'd needed no such thing.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread