the dragons of eden
[html]

Word Count :: 00IDK if I can post here yet o.o breaking all the rules

Imhotep looked siv as he bowed his head as he felt his ears fold back. China he had not known the woman but if she was one of them though. Her children they could how ever continue her legacy. He looked to his mate the woman had finished weening Ankh a while ago. It saddened him a bit that she could not help out in that way.

Imhotep turned to Siv. We'll do what we can to aid you He spoke as he touched his mate softly. She was his world and he would do what he could to help her help siv. How are you fairing with your pregnancy? He asked concerned

Imhotep had not been around many pregnant women and he really had only cared for his wife and once his master's wife. So he took his time and tried to learn about things. I did find a few herbs still intact they were growing rather shielded. He wanted to be more help to the pack. Reaching into his bag he pulled out an herb book some of which pages were torn and missing. This book one of the few things brought form egypt that he had kept. I think I may know an herb it does not grow here.. I did how ever trade for a jar or its seed. He looked to siv. Lady Siv may I be your aid through your pregnancy? I would love to take this chance to grow. To be as good as my angel. he spoke looking at her. He should try to grow the seeds in side by the fire keeping them warm they may grow.

The only thing is he thought mentally. I just can't allow you to take this herb while you are carrying yours.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread