the dragons of eden
[html]

Yesss. <3

A welcomed sigh of relief escaped Siv as both adults offered their aid. She waved her hand dismissively at the mention of her own upcoming birth, recognizing her body’s signs and trusting that things went well. Her body was at a fine age for such things and despite her level of activity, she had not felt half so tired as she had with Draugr. Salsola was well provided for and she had many things to aid; the cast nets had proven so effective that she barely used them unless so asked.

“There is a plant; I’m not sure what you would call it here, but I know it as blessed thistle. Burdock, too, will help. The older volva said pumpkins would be good for nursing mothers, but I don’t know if any have survived.” She was certain there were more, but those three had been most common in her home in the world. Shrugging the shoulders of her cloak around a fur already thickening for coming winter, Siv cast her gaze skyward. Though the storm had passed, there was no denying a frosty chill in the air.

“I will accept your aid, but I will birth alone. This is how things must be done,” she smiled, perhaps harder than usual. Siv was a woman who knew that some things were best left to be fought alone.

<style>
#siv-thor {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#siv-thor p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#siv-thor p.siv-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#siv-thor .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#siv-thor .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#siv-thor b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#siv-thor u { text-decoration: underline; }
#siv-thor b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread