the dragons of eden
[html]
short ;-;

'Well we can always look' Odessa hummed, in reference to the pumpkins. 'And I'm sure I can find some of those herbs too. Perhaps in the stores but if not there or around the nearby territory, we can trade for some'. After all plenty of girls in Salsola would soon be at that age, so it would be helpful to have some spare. And Odessa and Imhotep would of course reproduce again in the semi near future. It was something they'd discussed vaguely before now, but they'd speak of it nearer the time. After all, Odessa had not forgotten about the ordeal with Ankh.

'I'm sure you'll fair well all the same however' Odessa said after a shallow sigh. Siv was a woman Odessa thought of as much stronger and better prepared, so Odessa did not fret for her as much as she would have for anyone else. Like China for example, but Odessa never really knew her and of course hadn't known before now that she had had pups.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread