[p] wild beam, wild boy, you burn so bright
[html]

Samual Dean Menue

I want to be a lilikoi, Boy Lilikoi
you grind your claws, you howl, you growl
unafraid of Hoi Polloi

"I'm gunna get 'ou!" He could not fail--this must have been the millionth, trillionth time since he had saw a bug ever since the snow went away, and he had yet to caught one. It was unacceptable. But the beetle was not being fair and wouldn't stop moving so that he could catch her! He was a good hunter, having the best teacher, and he almost had her, but she must have been a smart bug to catch on to him and his master sneakiness. It was only another reason to catch her, to show that he was smarter than the beetle that he was now imaging enjoying the chase she was making.

So focused on the hunt, he did not notice he was joined by another. It was not until she spoke did Sam took a pause to look over to his mother, and he yapped a quick greeting to her. "Momma, I found breakfast! I just gotta catch it--that's right, I'm gunna get 'ou." The beetle must had thought that the appearance of Sky would distract him and allow her to crawl away, but nope! He pressed even harder, and--finally!

"'Ou ain't going nowhere," he giggled as he caged the beetle between his forelegs, wrapped them close together towards his chest, though he was careful not to squish the delicate prey. "I did it, I caught 'ou! He removed his nose away from the insect and looked over to the woman, his dark tail wagging furiously behind him and tongue lolling. "See momma? I caught 'er!" Suddenly, he felt a crawling feeling on one of his legs, a creepy feeling. His tongue snapped back into his mouth, and wide eyes turned back to himself. The beetle was walking on him--

"MOMMA!" he squeaked, and in a blur of earthen hues, he was suddenly at her feet, his right leg extended away from him and flailing like something terrible. "Get 'er off, get 'er off! She's gunna eat me!"

you run, you're free, you climb endless trees, you reignite
you growl, you howl, you show your teeth
you bite, it's alright

[/html]

Messages In This Thread