[p] wild beam, wild boy, you burn so bright
[html]

ohgodhe'ssocute

Sky sat back to watch, blue eyes sparkling in amusement. When he turned to look at her again, proud of his catch, she waved her tail, ready to praise him. The moment was gone, though. He looked back at his arm and then shot up, freaking out, which in turn startled Sky to stand again, her tail flagging into the air. She watched him flail for a moment, then laughed as she bowed her head down and pushed against him with her nose, aiming to knock him down. The beetle was already long gone from his flailing. "Sammy, it's gone. You're okay." She purred between laughter. She bent her legs and settled into the grass there, bringing her front legs around him.

"Silly child." She mused, moving to lick his head animatedly, just to bug him. "No beetle's going to eat my son while I'm around. You're safe." She lifted her head back up and smiled. "Sammy, my little hunter. Would you like to hear a story?" She had just the story to tell, too.

<style type="text/css">
.skykids b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fa6b5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykids .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.skykids p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykids {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#faf5f1; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/246m1co.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread