Moving on over
[html]

Hiiiiii!

Fourteen scraps of paper including the lists Ink had developed lay in his hands and were shoved back into the pockets. Items needed, actions that needed to be taken and skills that he would need to recruit were listed, organized and re-written. He knew his brewing techniques so he was glad he didn't need to have those all written out as well. Walking over to the building he touched the now empty doorway, tracing a hinge with a clawed finger, and letting out a sigh. Thorn was pretty sure there were carpenters within the ranks and that thought was one of the few keeping him completely composed to the outside world. Backing up a step as he jotted one last thing down in Russian, he started to walk towards one of the loose boards when a scent, a sound and a voice stopped him. That had to be their handsome leader!

Turning as swiftly as his bothersome arthritis would allow he let a big grin swoop over his greying muzzle. Tail swayed gently and he was glad to see the tawny male again after their meeting at the border. Border meetings were strange and alien things, you met another wolf but never really got to know them. You were required to spill your guts and secrets before a complete stranger in hopes of meeting their standards and being accepted. After you were accepted you then had to meet everyone as a somewhat equal all over again.

Regardless Thorn was happy to see Saul and the smile on his face and wiggle in his tail said that. "Saul! Our handsome leader. I hope your family was safe during the storm. Your дети, little ones, picked good to come into the world before the hurricane." He nodded back to the comment about doing well, after all he had been safe in his home throughout - like a coward. "Went in my home and didn't come out until today, I wish I could have done something to help… the pack or the brewery. She'll need carpenters. Not all is lost though. Thanks to help from other wolves I've collected lots of materials to set up a still, can make sugar beer anytime and wine later when the vineyard is mended." It didn't come across as a soldier giving information to a general which made Thorn feel a little easier. He made it sound more like a friend telling a friend. "If I am lucky, and sometimes I am, we could be trading beer in less than a moon's full set of faces."

WC: 439

<style type="text/css">
.bbear-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#182549; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bbear-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bbear-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #182549; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.bbear-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bbear-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eadada; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j5XJM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #554f4f; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554f4f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread