Moving on over
[html]
Big GrinDD

The Russian male was intent on his work, a trait Saul admired in him. It was rewarding to find someone who was passionate about something, enough to put as much work as the Russo man had. As he moved to a stop in front of the shabby brewery, he could see the wad of paper the male held and smiled softly. Reading and writing had always been important to the male- most of his knowledge of healing came from the books he'd read. Of course, a fair few had been confusing, the concepts alien to him. But through a careful trial and error, he'd found books relating to plants and their affects as well as basic surgical techniques that he would be able to apply to their current world. He wondered what Thorn had written down, what he'd deemed important enough to record.

As his words reached the male, his white companion turned and a grin, tail wagging softly. Thorn had always had an enthusiastic response to him and Saul often felt flattered by it. His sentiments were returned, to which Saul felt an answering smile and nod come from him. The babies got a little sick just after, but I think they're doing well now thank you. Lilin is doing well. He offered in return, though his stomach clenched softly at the mention of his mate. He felt a little as though they'd drifted apart since the birth of their children and he hoped to amend that soon. Concentrating on the white males words, Saul couldn't help the soft chuckle at the thought of Thorn holing up completely in his home. His lamentation was waved off and Saul shook his head.

Thankfully, Vinátta wasn't hit badly and we've had no serious problems. Just some general clearing up to do, in honesty. He reassured, although perked with interest as Thorn mentioned a carpenter. The male went on to say that all was not lost, though Saul was very surprised when the male revealed his ability to actually make beer. Well, I'd say I was a capable carpenter, so I can help out with whatever you need. Especially if there will be beer at the end. He grinned, moving forward to stand beside the male, green eyes washing over the building. It needed some work, but the most of it didn't look structural. His words made Saul glance over, brows risen. That would be great... He breathed softly, his mind racing with the possibilities.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba703 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #18130b; }
.freeba703 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba703 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#203341; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /sZvvY.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041521; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb8c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #203341; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba703 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba703 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
413+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread