Lost in your own Home
[html]

Lyris Stryder
You belong to me,

My snow white queen

Form :: Lupus [Required]

Singing? Oh no, she was far from it. That sounded atrocious at the moment- a most ruining factor in the pity fest Lyris was throwing for herself. Yet just that found its way to stroke her ear fur, irritating her a surprising amount. Couldn't she be sorry for herself in peace? Oh dear, she was certainly not in the best mood. But Lyris knew this voice, and instantly pushed her haughty feelings aside. She wouldn't dare be rude to her Issor, especially when she was in such a jolly mood. Why was she in such a good mood, anyhow? It didn't seem completely... normal to just be 'jolly good' out of the blue. Alas, Lyris accepted this factor- for this was X'yrin, the most friendly and kindly female she had known since setting foot in these strange new lands.

"X'yrin?" The words bubbled from her lips in a nearly surprised tone, for she truly hadn't expected to be followed. But yet those plans were yet another that would go back to the drawing board. Sigh, there didn't seem to be a single quiet place in this large region of Sangi'lak. Slender muzzle raised to find a quite vibrant splash of auburn in the forest, which couldn't be mistaken for anything other than the locks of the Exultare. Lyris swiftly collected her thoughts, pushing the most sensible ones forward and erratic ones back. Submission was the first there. It was always the first there. The ground fell away as the young one stood to her full height and began weaving between the thick trunks, much more graceful now that her headache had faded to a much more rational tapping- though it still annoyed her the tiniest bit.

At the auburn Luperci's words of spring fields and luck, Lyris came a runnin'. Or, more of a trottin', for she didn't feel in the best health to run at the moment, though it was a most enjoyable activity for her. "Are you in need of assistance, my Issor?" Lyris knew that X'yrin was in no need of assistance- for the tone of the woman's voice was exaggerated and nearly joking, so she knew she was simply calling her for some other matter. Questions crowded her mind. Do you know how to fix a headache? Why are you so happy? And why on earth would you get stuck in the middle of a spacious forest? Yet they were all held back with the simple movement of a tongue placed between teeth. They would be answered soon enough, though not necessarily in that format or order.

Word count :: 433 | OOC :: I wouldn't be surprised. :3

There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over.

Soon I know you'll see, you're just like me.

My snow white queen...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread