Lost in your own Home
[html]
(356) She wants so much to be helpful!

The willingness was apparent, but within the field green eyes was the lacking desire to follow through. The eye of the Lambda was only partially adapted, but enough coupled with an intuitive sense that something was off about the child. But who was to say it was nothing more than what she professed? A bout of illness that brought on disorientation and little more than that. The Nomad could see how this was caused due to the confined quarters they all shared for a time and the damp conditions due to the storm. Surely, it was nothing more than that. But her sense would not let her have that rational assumption without furthering prying. But she withheld and maintained the kind air that surrounded her, though now there was concern that subtly tinged her elated aura but did little to lessen her smile.

“Oh I do understand,” she sympathized with the young one. “There was a time I too could not tell one end of the territory from the other. It was a stretch of land but a day’s travel away, actually. I found that taking note of the prey in certain areas helped to make the land more familiar. Perhaps when you are rested and feeling better we can mark the grounds together?”

To do so now would not have been fair to one possibly still under the weather regardless of her own selfish desire for company. Instead it was forfeit to see to the wellbeing of the young up-and-coming, especially when her senses would not let her look to her snowy face without a pressing sense of worry. For one that was able to find the borders of Sangi’lak on her own and survive the attack of a bear, she could not believe her becoming lost was due to incompetence. She must have been impaired…somehow. “Ah, but I remembered something.” Both brows and ears perked up excitedly. “I did say I would pry that creativity out of you, yes? How about I show you this little place I discovered? The interior itself will do wonders to stir the creative mind. Shall I take us?”

Image credited to Mysticrainbow@Deviantart

<style>
.Xy_winter12 {width:500px; background-image: url(http://i48.tinypic.com/48br.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #cbd5ea; border: 1px solid #1c202d; font-family:verdana; padding: 275px 0px 0px 0px; }
.Xy_winter12 p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; line-height: 14px; color:#1c202d; font-family: Tahoma;}
.Xy_winter12 b {color:#5b6596; font-size: 13px;}
.Xy_winter12ooc {width:500px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread