Lost in your own Home
[html]

Lyris Stryder
You belong to me,

My snow white queen

Form :: Lupus [ Required ]

Alabaster paws shifted in the slowly drying mud, creating odd patterns as she uncomfortably waited for a scornful reply. Certainly such mistakes must not go without a pointed finger or laugh? So you can imagine Lyris's surprise when instead, X'yrin admitted her own mistake- a most bold and unexpected reply. Alright, then. That had to mean something, right? Perhaps, yet maybe it was just yet another act of pity for her. She was still grateful, although.

Now at the Issor's next suggestion, Lyris blinked at that ebony nose, pondering. Note the prey types? Lyris could not see how this would help. Prey moved about just as much as the wind and the leaves- as soon as a notation had been conjured, surely it would be useless, for that prey must have moved on since then? Yet, perhaps she was wrong. Prey did, in fact, stay in generally the same area. It's where they had found their sustenance- food, water, shelter- just as Lyris would stay in Sangi'lak- it was her food, water, and shelter. Might as well give it a shot, no? Just briefly, for soon she would be required of another reply.

An inhalation of the lively forest brought sounds and colors to her mind. Green, for the new growth. Crimson and gold for the slowly decaying leaves. Blue, for the glittering lake surface. Browns and grays, for the multi-colored furs of rodents that scurried about beneath roots and the leaf litter. Rodents, in fact, such as shrews and mice. Well, this was a note. If she could only memorize this vibrancy- the leaves, the water, and the prey. Yes, this didn't seem terribly hard. She was already becoming more and more familiarized with the area about her. All she needed was a little guidance- she could do the rest on her own.

Reluctantly, the alabaster canine tore her thoughts from the subject at hand, and returned her thinking to the words bubbling from the Shepard's jaws. Creativity? She still didn't believe she sheltered anything of the sorts. But alas, she couldn't refuse, just as before, and perhaps this new place would take her mind from the painful strikes of her headache. "Truly?" Lyris was thrilled, truly glad that X'yrin was taking interest in her and allowing her something to occupy her with. "Yes." The word was little more than a breath- barely audible. A smile danced a waltz across her lips, though she wiped it away as soon as it appeared. In delight, spring green eyes rose in a daring act to meet the fiery ones of her Issor. Young and slightly uneducated in manners, the excitement got the best of her, and she found it more suiting if she looked directly at X'yrin when spoken too. Almost as much of a dare as when she had met the auburn female at the borders. Almost.

Word count :: 480 | OOC :: Yes, she does! XD

There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over.

Soon I know you'll see, you're just like me.

My snow white queen...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread