Lost in your own Home
[html]

Lyris Stryder
You belong to me,

My snow white queen

Form :: Lupus [ Required ]

But Lyris had thought wrong.

This wasn't the result of unconsciousness or a block of the sun- this was something else. Beautiful, dark, crystalline.

Pawpads brushed against the chilled grown, chasing away her the itchiness in her toes and the heat that she had gained during the run. The tangy, mineral-tasting air cleared her head, removing the headache that had pulsed not moments before.

She simply forgot- all thoughts that had been bothering her before flew to the trees that she left behind. Lyris stood for a moment, evergreen eyes reflecting each point of starry-like light. Her ears pulled forward, out of her control, though X'yrin probably couldn't see in the dark anyhow. They were a pair of shadows in a strange new world.

She began to move forward, without invitation or question. She wanted to see more. It seemed as though the sparkling she had seen before was produced by clear white pebbles, molded into the earth from eons ago, as though a Luperci had attempted, and failed, to hide their treasures with haste.

The female stopped in front of a selected stone, stretching her muzzle forward to get a better view. The pale lighting played on her sugar-white face, highlighting her curious eyes and the thick scar that curled along her jaw. She leaned closer, brushing an ebony nose against the freezing surface; sending a chill up her spine.

"What are they?" It was no more than a faint breath, one that fogged up the rock before her like mist on a window pane. How had they gotten there? What were they? They could be crystals, but their shape suggested stone. Lyris tipped her head to the left, looking to another, larger stone that was astride her lank figure. This was something the young one had never witnessed before.

Word count :: 304 | OOC :: --

There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over.

Soon I know you'll see, you're just like me.

My snow white queen...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread