Lost in your own Home
[html]
(223)

Something kind could be said in regards to the beauty of nature. The wonders of its design never ceased to amazed and inspire and with these twinkling lights, this glimpse of the night encroaching upon the day, she hoped this beauty would inspire peace within the young female. Or at least share with her a glimpse of possibility within an otherwise impossible circumstance. Was there such a thing as night in the day? Did the stars truly come out during the peak of the sun?

“Ah…” the she-wolf breathed softly and an excited smile playing upon her lips within the dark. Though it could not be seen, she imagined the smile could be told by the tone of her voice. “From what I understand, this particular stones are called jewels. Or rather… when they are taken from the earth and shaped and refined, they become jewels. I learned once that the near clear ones are called ‘quartz’, but the others, I do not know their names. Only that when they are touched by a very faint light, their colors change save for one that makes up their true color. Some are hard…others are soft. Yet all are beautiful.”

Carefully the mother-to-be lowered her belly to the ground but turned to recline on her side as she watched via some light the youth inspect the stones. “What do you make of them Lyris?”

Image credited to Mysticrainbow@Deviantart

<style>
.Xy_winter12 {width:500px; background-image: url(http://i48.tinypic.com/48br.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #cbd5ea; border: 1px solid #1c202d; font-family:verdana; padding: 275px 0px 0px 0px; }
.Xy_winter12 p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; line-height: 14px; color:#1c202d; font-family: Tahoma;}
.Xy_winter12 b {color:#5b6596; font-size: 13px;}
.Xy_winter12ooc {width:500px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread