I threw a wish in the well
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

WC:431, members are still welcomed and encouraged to join.

The male was pleased with the amount of members that did show up, he was touched, and he was very sure Deuce would be thankful also and would tell each and every member how happy she was for all of their effort once she had returned to her pack, with her brother’s, sister’s, son, and granddaughters. Noah knew that her rightful place was with him, in New Dawn. He would demand that justification be made for whoever, or whatever took her and held her captive for this long. This was an act of war, and he would not stop looking for her or seeking justification for their action, Deuce was wanted, and she was needed within New Dawn, she had a powerful set of skills, none that could be matched by any other member.

The male, like the regal lion greeted each and every member that came to his call. Faces and names were noted, and the male understood the importance of each and every male. After the mess was over with and his mother was returned to the pack lands, and she was safe and happy, he would thank them, he would shower them in pelt’s and fresh kills. With his good leg firmly planted into the ground, he looked at every single one in the eyes, letting them know they had been seen. ”Thank you each and every one of you for coming.” He started off; his voice was smooth, not skipping a beat. ”Firstly, I would like to say how great it is how we all pulled together as a pack and made it though the storms. “ With that came the change of tone, he was matched with anger and rage at the thought of someone holding his mother back.

Mismatched blue eyes rolled over looking for his white littler mate, he was glad he was there to hear this information. ”One of our pack sisters has vanished. I have hunted for her scent trail but it’s gone missing. We must find her, ALIVE!” The monster’s voice boomed as he demanded that Deuce be found alive. ”Tal, on your way home, please check with Jazper, and leaders of Cour Des Miracles. I will make a trip up to see the leaders of Vinatta, and Sangi’lak. Any member, who would like to step up and take any of the other packs, would be great.” Noah wanted the family back together, where he knew she could be respected and loved. This wasn’t like Deuce to up and leave without a reason, or even a warning as to where she had gone.

by: Lin[/html]

Messages In This Thread