I threw a wish in the well
[html]
OOC / + 1

Others gathered and Zalen was proud of his pack-mates; they would come to anyone's call, and this showed a strong bond between them all, something very important to their survival. Noah spoke about exactly what Zalen had thought, the disappearance of his mother. This was the first time the Alpha had seen Noah be so forceful, so dominant; it was somewhat surprising and Zalen found himself hanging on every word. It was obvious the new father was extremely worried about Deuce’s disappearance.

The others seemed to be worried as well, and Kiara was quick to offer going to Inferni to ask around, and Tharin offered to travel to Anathema. Noah also suggested their guest, Taliesan from Cercatori, ask Casa di Cavalieri on his way back home. Zalen was impressed with their ideas, I approve of all these suggestions. Deuce needs to be found, I’m worried for her, and she is our best healer. We must find what has happened to her. He nodded at Noah, I will ask X’yrin, perhaps Deuce suddenly had the urge to visit Titania. The more word we can get out the better chance we have of finding her.

The Alpha then became silent; this was no his show, he just wanted the others to know he supported the search for Deuce. Noah had asked for the help, and the help he would receive. He truly hoped that the white female was alright, and now that her former mate had arrived he felt even more driven to have her back home.

<style type="text/css">
.zalentar002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#905549; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a100b; }
.zalentar002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalentar002 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#6a4a44; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1198jz7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967063; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalentar002 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalentar002 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread