Anger Management
[html]

Form :: Lupus/Sucui/Optime

"Indeed, the stars look quite lovely," she said in response, though her words were somewhat hesitant and quiet, not eager to make it past her throat which seemed to be closed up and unable to audit a sound. "And I think I was the one intruding, sir," she continued with an apolagetic nod of her long muzzled head, taking a slight step backwards as she did so.

After another few moments hesitation, Mayflower decided that she might as well speak once agian, attempting to get over her fear of other canines and being hesitant to talk more times than one. "Well, it's nice to meet you Harvey, or .. Harv," she said, shuffling petite hind paws in which she stood on, ragged ends of her musty green cloak brushing the ground. "I'm Mayflower Kowl, or .. yeah," she continued bashfully, blinking amber eyes and scruching up her neck to lower her somewhat broad head framed by a short mane and floppy blue ears covered with black splotches in that amount of color.

"I suppose I shall ask again, what is someone like you doing in the night?" she inquired, cocking her head to the left ever so slightly in a somewhat confused fashion, though she was really far from confused, only wondering such information.

Word Count :: 000 | OOC :: I apologize for my increasingly lesser quality posts ;=;
Darlin' I need you,

I need you like ships need the sea~

template by revo.

table by ann. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread