>>welcome committee
Mayflower is adorable! <3

[html]

As Kenna's voice faded into the night, a content sigh escaped her muzzle as she then reclined upon her haunches and watched the stars. As time passed, not too far away, Kenna's ears perked as she picked up the soft flowing notes a what sounded like a flute rising into the darkness. Curious, the collie-wolf rose to her paws again and started to quietly make her way towards the melody. At this hour she wondered who was out and lamenting to the skies. It could only be a pack mate, since no loner would be stupid enough to trespass and start making noise so close to the most inhabited area of the pack. Or at least, that's what she figured.

Kenna wasn't of high enough rank yet to have gained the privilege of greeting newcomers at the borders. Due to this, she was often taken by surprise when she came across a new face inside the pack. As she came upon the reclined, cloaked shepherd woman, it was no different. Ears lifting and her head tipping to the side, Kenna observed the unfamiliar canine in silence from behind in the shadows of the trees. But the breeze picked up then and must have carried her scent, for suddenly the girl's beautiful music cut off sharply and she stood and called out in the dark softly. Smiling at the girl's seeming timidness, Kenna stepped forward, being sure to make some noise so as not to startle her new pack mate further. Don't stop playing just 'cause of me...That was a beautiful song... She complimented the short statured female. I didn't mean to interrupt you. I was just in the area and heard you playing. I wanted to see who it was. She wagged her tail friendly before suddenly shifting up into her Optime form. She was quite a bit taller than the merle pelted woman, but Kenna never used that to intimidate anyone. I'm Kenna...I haven't seen you around before. Are you new to the pack? She asked, curious and smiled kindly as she held out a paw in greeting.

<style>
.kfox {
border:1px solid #000000;
background-image:url(http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p60 ... atab2x.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:top center;
width:500px;
margin:0 auto 5px auto;
padding:206px 0 0 0;
}
.kfox .inside {
height:370px;