>>welcome committee
You're doing fine, hon. :3

[html]

Kenna couldn't help but feel sympathy for the shy female. She was very timid and quiet and it was a little worrying for the cowgirl. Kenna hadn't been so shy when she'd first joined, but rather just nervous and a bit awkward. This phase lasted a while, but the more she got to know her pack mates the more comfortable she became around them. Still smiling softly and reassuringly at the smaller woman, Kenna nodded at her thanks. What can I say, you're a natural with the flute. She continued to praise, hoping the shepherd girl would feel more at ease.

"Me and my brother were just accepted a week ago or so." Kenna paused, ears perking. Hearing that she had a brother, Kenna's interest grew. She started to ask a question but her new pack mate introduced herself before she could speak. "I'm Mayflower." Kenna dipped her head respectfully responding in her moderate western drawl. A pleasure to meet ya miss Mayflower. She dropped her paw back to her side as the shy woman tucked herself further into her cloak. Kenna wished she knew how to make the girl more comfortable. Your brother wouldn't happen to be Helios Kowl would he? She asked, slightly tipping her head. Now looking over the small woman, she did look very much like the short man she'd come across in Ethereal Eclipse a little time ago. He'd said his sister and him intended to join Cercatori d'Arte, perhaps this was her. Helios had mentioned she played the flute too, so it seemed very likely that this was the sister he'd referred to. Kenna wagged her tail and then decided to sit on a low growing branch of a tree behind her. She hoped that by sitting and cutting her height in half, Mayflower wouldn't feel so intimidated.

<style>
.kfox {
border:1px solid #000000;
background-image:url(http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p60 ... atab2x.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:top center;
width:500px;
margin:0 auto 5px auto;
padding:206px 0 0 0;
}
.kfox .inside {
height:370px;