>>welcome committee
"You're welcome." The collie woman smiled as her pack mate acknowledged her praise. It seemed though that Kenna's every attempt to soothe the other femme was futile. The kind words, though accepted, still did nothing to break the girl's shyness. Even when she took a seat on the branch, it had the opposite effect for Mayfllower then sat down too. Kenna sighed quietly and nodded as the merle colored woman confirmed her suspicion that Helios was her sibling. She made a mental note to try and find him and see how he was settling in as well. "You two look a very alike. I couldn't miss the family resemblance." She chuckled and flicked her tail. "Though in personality, these two are like polar opposites..." The cowgirl mused to herself, watching her company with gentle eyes. Of what she could see of Mayflower, she was very pretty. Her coat was marbled and looked very soft. Her eyes also caught Kenna's attention, marked as they were by the caramel brown colored fur. It made a smile rise on the hybrid's face again as she wondered if her other packmate, Dalgina had asked to paint the shy woman yet as she had with Kenna. Her pelt was much more beautiful than her own...

A moment of silence passed between the two of them but Mayflower continued to smile amiably, reassuring Kenna now that perhaps the timidness was just how she was. At least the shepherd was making and effort to get passed it. "So um.. how long have you been in the pack?" Her soft voice rose into the night again and Kenna chuckled lightly. "I've been here for about five months now. I'm mainly hangin' around the stables and taking care of the animals." She told her fellow d'Artisan. "I have my stallion, Dust in a stall there. " She explained, twitching her ears. "Do you like Cercatori so far?" She asked then, always curious to hear newcomer's first impressions of the pack. It was small talk, but sometimes that was the best way to get a conversation going. Kenna found that the longer one talked the more relaxed things could become.

Messages In This Thread