you know you left your mark
[html]
OOC stuff here....

He was relieved to hear that Cody and Lena were okay, though the news of Lena moving came as a surprise to him. In a way, it was a new betrayal to him. Sky had taken them away from him to teach them. He knew in his heart that it wasn't the case, but he felt that Lena moving to Vinatta was a betrayal because that was more family further away from him. And yet that was more family spread around Souls. More family in another pack, the Rhiannon bloodline very nearly had family in each pack now. Unless things had changed, only three packs didn't contain some version of the Rhiannon bloodlines. Inferni, Sangi'lak, and Cour de Miracles.

And Noah and Fayne had brought more Rhiannon blood into the world. A smile quirked his lips, the tension leaving his stiff shoulders. "I always knew Noah would be a good dad. I'm glad he gets to prove it..." He swallowed, then spoke again. "I don't know Jiva or Drin, but I have a sort of adopted sister there. Colibri Soul. She's not blood to me, but she is to my half sister, Willow. I'm glad Lena has friends there, though...I'll have to go see her." A small smile, sad and longing. He'd barely seen her, barely got to see her growing up. The last time he'd saw her had been the brief glimpse at the borders of D'Arte. "Myrddin doesn't use his lupus form either. He says its too constricting, he likes his hands. He's learning quicker than I ever did about herbs. He makes his own salt and soaps too." Proud and rueful at the same time. Proud of his son's skills, rueful that the boy would soon outstrip him and go in search of new things to learn elsewhere.

"Thinking of that...I lost pretty much all my herbs when my house was destroyed. And the garden was uprooted too. I was hoping you might have some spares on hand you could part with... I had hoped to ask mother too..." His ears wilted back. "I know Soran said she wasn't sure.... that Zalen had mentioned my mom being missing for some time. I just...I can't imagine her being missing for Fayne's birthing, missing out on Cody and Lena... she loved spending time with them. You don't... you don't think anything happened to her, do you?"

<style type="text/css">
.talleftmark b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1bfd7;}
.talleftmark p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.talleftmark {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/e7feid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 140px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread