[J] Am I welcome here?
[html]

I don't think it'll be long till we can get you all titled up. <3 A few more posts and we should be golden!

The pair seemed friendly enough, if not a bit nervous. She had her assumptions as to why they were here, but as usually, she remained open-minded; not every canine that came to their borders were looking for membership, after all, and to jump the gun too soon could cause a bad first impression. Macbeth, of course, had a less positive outlook, but did not vocalize his thoughts, and settled on gazing over the two with bright, critical eyes.

"Well, greetin's, Fell and Imagine Royalty," she said warmly, knowing fully well how awkward she must have been feeling, having went through the same process of joining before. She opened her mouth to speak, but she was silent at a movement, and watched peacefully as the horse approached her. But, she was a little surprise as he went near her stomach, and could not help but give a wide grin as Felony brushed away Royalty's nose, and gave a wave of her hand. "No, it's quite alright! I guess your horse there has a sharp nose--that's a good thing." She settled her hands on the bulge that was certainly hidden underneath the clothing, and she explained, "The fella probably senses them, and there's no harm done with sniffin'.

"Anyway, if your lookin' for a home, it's not too hard. But, I do have to ask you a few questions, none too hard. What sort of things are you good at?" While her pack treasured warriors, a little diversity would not hurt a bit, and hopefully the question was spoken openly enough to show that she wanted to know her interests.

<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread