[J] Am I welcome here?
Awesomesauce Big Grin and sorry, I was at a riding lesson. My horse was on sick leave for, like, ever -.-

Felony listened as Alyssum spoke of Royal having a sharp nose. "Royal met my mother right before she gave birth to my younger sisters. There's a similar scent, I'm guessing, though I sure feel bad for Royal for having to endure my family for the twenty minutes that he did..." She shuddered a bit at the memory. Sure, a healthy lot with no deaths in the immediate family, but Lord, did those people fight. Fell and her still somewhat new friend had run into her brother, who was traveling with her mother, and God forbid Felony kept going without saying hello to dear old Mom and unborn twins...

"Anyway," she continued. The social awkwardness was leaving quickly as it usually did when she talked to nice people. "I've been wandering for only about a month, but I don't think being a loner is a good idea for me, at least not yet." She paused to think. "I'm a good rider. Royal is young and strong and could be a warhorse if asked, and a work horse or pleasure horse otherwise." She thought a bit more, trying to think of something she could do on her own, since the question was directed at her and not her horse. "I can throw knives and shoot a bow, and I'm pretty fast in all forms. I can also draw, though what that could be good for I have no idea. I know a bit about piercing, but I've only ever done ears." She fell silent.

Messages In This Thread