[J] Am I welcome here?
[html]

it's all alright if you don't reply right away! I'm sad to hear your horse was sick--I'm glad it's better! And welcome to Casa! 8D

Curiosity came to her when Felony mentioned her family, but Alyssum has learned long ago not to pry into other people's business--at least, during the first meeting. She seemed uneasy when the woman talked about her family, so she decided not to press about familial things and kept on the topics that were easier to discuss.

"Most wolves don't like to be alone," she pointed out simply, and could not help but think about that brief period of time where she roamed alone for those few months when she was not even a yearling. While the youngster angst certainly kept her away from others, it was not very enjoyable. She pulled herself out of her thoughts as Fell spoke again, and nodded earnestly at her horsemanship. "We need more horse folk around here--we have quite a large herd that go about freely in our territory, and having another capable hand around is great. And, having another addition to our little group is wonderful, too," she said with a smile, her last words directed at the male, though she was not sure how much of their speech he understood.

She began to list more of her skills, but what the Luna found more interesting was the bow bit; being a sharp shooter herself, she wondered how able she was at it. When she spoke of drawing, Alyssum added helpfully, "You can draw maps of our territory, if your good at that sort of thing, so it can be useful." The earthen woman was quiet as well when the list was completed, and allowed a moment of thinking to elapse; while she already found Fell's abilities useful, it only seemed appropriate to weigh what she said instead of out right accepting her. She even played it off with a thoughtful face, only to tease the woman, and finally stated, "I'd think you'd be pretty welcomed in Casa, miss Felony."

Her grin widened even further across her slim muzzle, and she gestured to the two to come over the border. Macbeth, having been silent this whole time, finally lowered his gaze from the pair and took off into the trees, easily mixing in with the leaves and going out of sight, but the de Fonte knew he wouldn't be too far off. "Let me show you to the Fort, it's where most of our pack members stay and meet at. It's a cozy little place, but a little shook up from the hurricane."

<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Famiglia rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Punishments so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri's standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact Melissa or Aly and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread