[J] Am I welcome here?
[html]

Alyssum smiled gently as Felony became excited at the mention of maps, and was glad she was able to make the other see the usefulness even in activities some saw mundane and tasteless. Coming a lifestyle that once shunned all that was involved with Luperci with no justifiable reasons, the woman had a keen eye and a silver tongue to prove that some things were indeed able to be used for a purpose. Not that her elders listened to her, but it was a preened skill never the less.

The Luna had begun to turn to head for the Fort, but paused when she realized that Fell was address the horse that stood outside of the borders still. She listened as the conversation between them developed, and was quite surprised that it was even happening; while she did converse with her animal companions through their low speech for their opinions, it was rare to meet another Luperci who treated their horse like an individual.

"I better tell Antebellum not to bully him, then--Bella has been bossin' around the herd ever since I became a leader, since it's a 'right' or somethin', the cocky mare," she mused playfully, rolling her eyes as she spoke of her horse. She frowned a bit when Fell mentioned a cellar, and she warned lightly, "You must've not been near a river, then; being underground isn't the best option, floods happen fast and quick. The lower levels of the courthouse, where most of the members take home at, was flooded like somethin' terrible. Had to gut out a lot of things, too, it's a shame."

But, Alyssum soon returned to a positive note. "Never been through a tornado, though. Heard they're not good either." She looked over at Royalty as he made a sound of confusion, and explained, "Macbeth isn't the most social bird in the flock. He's probably watching us right now, so he didn't go to far. Probably gonna pop up again and ask me another silly question."

<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread