[J] Am I welcome here?
Just got home from school and it's like 6:30 >.<

"No kidding. Unforgiving power," she muttered. "No sense of karma, but there's the occasional very convenient coincidence." She thought of the tornado, thinking that if storms like that had minds of their own the world would be in a lot of trouble; either that, or the other way around; if people had that kind of power. She shuddered a bit.

When Alyssum described the tornado, Fell nodded. "Pretty much. The wind whips around so fast that there's close to no air in the middle, so it's gotta suck things up to fill in the gap," she said, explaining her theory of how the storms worked. "Unfortunately only smaller things can fit up there, and the rest is just torn apart and ripped to rubble." She looked back on the memory of the aftermath of the tornado, with a good square mile of the occasional lonely, battered and stripped tree among fields of flattened wreckage.

Emerging from her memories once again, Felony nodded about the birds. "They sound very useful. And yes, I can imagine horses aren't the stealthiest type..." She chuckled. "Royal is only stealthy when he's jumping. he's a wonderful jumper. I can show you, if you like. He loves it."

Messages In This Thread