[J] Am I welcome here?
[html]

Sorry for sudden pause in posting. xD

She nodded her agreement with Felony's words, and listened as she explained a tornado in a bit more detail. So, it was true–a tornado was basically like a mini-hurricane, with an eye in the middle that instead of being the calm of the storm, could actually rip you apart. She grimaced at the thought of going through something like that, and considered what was worse: drowning in a hurricane or getting caught in a whirlwind. Neither seemed better than the other, and both made her queasy–which she never was, for she was a woman with a steel gut, but the pups could make her more sensitive–and she pushed the thoughts out of mind.

She felt her stomach settle as they focused their conversation on birds and horses, and perked her ears at the mention of Royal jumping. She cracked a grin across her narrow muzzle, and nodded. "Sure, why not? I wouldn't mind to see the fella hop around." Antebellum, while snarky and bold, was hardly playful; the mare wouldn't jump unless something was in her way, and for nothing else. She slowed her steps for a moment and turned her gaze to the stallion, the smile still playing on her face.

<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread