[J] Am I welcome here?
[html]

it's alright. x3

While Alyssum would not have called herself a horse person despite having a equine companion, most, if not all of Casa were at least knowledgeable of horses to some degree. The McCoy man was the main horse person around those parts, and to have another one the seemed to be the same story definitely interested the woman, considering how large of a herd they had.

The woman shuffled a few steps backward as she allowed her back to lean back a bit, resting her hands on the bump on her abdomen as she watched the girl running to her horse. A different smile crossed her face, a small and quiet one. The eagerness of Felony wanting to show her something that she clearly enjoyed tickled her, and left her warm-hearted. It was a definite change from all the tension that was looming within her, and she allowed for the simpleness of the situation to overcome her.

She leaned against a tree as the two begun the little show, already strutting by the way she straddled onto the horse in a non-traditional but eye appeasing action. She brought Royal in front of her for a moment, and the woman watched as they prepared themselves for the jumps. Soon enough, the dark girl brought the stallion around, and leaped over the first hurdled. Alyssum leaned forward a bit as she cleared through the next two, the last one making her nervous for a moment before calming down her suddenly fluttering heart. The last thing she wanted to see was for Felony to be flung from Royal to who knows where or against what.

The Luna gave a round of applause, and stated loudly, "That was exceptional! I don't think any of our other horses are that agile--I think most of them are bred for endurance and speed." At least, that how Antebellum was made out to be, being a horse trained for those sort of trials. "We're nearly at Fort Kingsbury, it is about a couple of minutes away. If you want, we can find a stall for Royal to stay in when we get there, unless you would like him to run free with the rest of the herd when his services are not needed. After that, we can find you a room in the courthouse."

<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread