[J] Am I welcome here?
[html]

"Games can be useful sometimes," she pointed out with a smile. Most children learned their basic survival skills by games; fighting, hunting, tracking, all of those sort of things started in the den with siblings or parents through playful games that sharpened into unnecessary skills. "You should show that to the other canines who have a horse whenever you get the chance. I am sure they'd be impress."

She nodded as Felony chose a stall over going straight into the herd, and Alyssum supposed she should have known that, being surrounded by horses--well, at least now she did, for future reference. "Reasonable enough," she agreed, and moved from her spot from against the tree and once again led them into the direction in which laid the fort. "The horses are usually friendly sorts, but with the recent bad weather, they could be rather snappish at times."

Moments passed, and soon they were within Kingsbury's walls. The place was not as grand as usual, some of the buildings still in rough shape from the hurricane, some even still boarded up, but it was home to the Luna even if it was not sparkling and shining. She led the two down a west road, and walked up to a large, closed building, and opened the enormous doors, spreading them apart enough to allow them to enter comfortably. "There's plenty empty and free, so go take your pickin'!"

<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread