hiding its easy enough
[html]

Sorry for the wait!

The older Catori greeted him, making an observation but not bothering to look at him. When. he was a puppy, he might have tried to force her gaze, but he was prematurely weary and only stayed standing where he was. "I did," he confirmed about moving in; she migration be able to recognize her half-brother's voice but he knew she wouldn't be able to see his nod.

Unexpectedly, Amaranth praised him for moving out on his own. He frowned and crossed his arms but didn't say anything for a while, trying to figure out if she meant it. After all, this could be seen him as abandoning his family -- or what was left of it, at least.

"I felt it was time," was all Skoll said.

When the woman shifted her hair, his eyes landed on the strangely intricate scar and realized that it wasn't any war wound. "Your back..." the blond man pointed out, leaving the question of what it was for unspoken.

Image credited to jurvetson.
<style>
.gskoll {width:500px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/48tgt.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #46906f; border: 1px solid #46906f; font-family:georgia; padding: 10px 0px 115px 0px; }
.gskoll_b{width:502px; border:1px solid black;margin:0 auto;}
.gskoll p {padding:2px 25px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#608e7a; font-family: Verdana;margin:0 auto;}
.gskoll b {color:#eaeb8e; text-shadow: 1px 1px 5px #c0a185; font-weight:normal;}
.gskoll_ooc {width:500px; text-align: left; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 13px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread