Lies we told ourselves at night
[html]
OOC text goes here!

Amaranth could feel the tightening of her chest as she looked at him. She knew what she had down was wrong and she felt herself slightly fall into a panic attack as she panted a bit. She looked at her hands and tried to focus. Yes, the curse I've placed on myself She spoke as she tried to gain control but it was so hard. The way her mind worked was cursed and she should have died she should have been killed.

She took a deep breath as she glanced at Strel. Did he judge her too? Was she to hard on herself or was it she expected to much of others. What caused her to be the way she was, if she were a human she might have been in a mental hospital. She saw the man she loved as a weakness. She found that his injury made him unsuitable to her needs. Maybe she was more primal then she'd like to admit. She was cold hearted maybe that was what it was. She was a terrible person all together. Its vigilante... I didn't go to see him for this. She spoke looking at him. Purple eyes hazed a bit with sorrow. I found comfort in him after mother died. One thing lead to the other and I have found myself hiding from my mate. She was a horrid mate. I can't bring myself to tell him. He'll disown me and take Tasha and Heiro from me. She said her eyes falling to her hands again.

<style>
.ama .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.ama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.ama b {color:#9b01b8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ama {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1337/amaranth2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#716c65; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ama-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ama .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #c591cf; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread