to halt your wanderings
[html]

number one do not do with Terra: do not show lack of confidence

Teeth flashed in Terra's direction. The small coyote continued reversing, tail swaying as the game passed into the next part. So she had been too cocky and let herself get caught by someone. Now she could enjoy herself running off from the female that was here. I will, once I'm through. There was no nervousness in Terra's expressions, acting cocky in her actions. She'd done this before, and enjoyed it.

Her movement was steady, retreating and turning so that she began to head back towards the border. Terra paused as a scent reached her. Sniffing curiously the trespasser smiled. Have you done this before? Standing still she smiled up at the stranger. Chased someone off. You're not as good at it as others are. Not aggressive enough. Stepping to the side Terra grinned, baiting her now. You need to learn to take control!

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread