two lovers locked out of love.
[html]

It was not long until her call was answered by an ginger-haired coyote. The bright hue of her locks reminded her much of Emmanuelles own sunny color, and her breath caught in her throat for the second time in the same day. She nodded her own greeting as the other spoke, introducing herself and then describing that they had border-patrol ranks that she appeared not part of. Luckily, Alessandra wasn’t here to join. She had made her own home in Vinatta with Reykr and Max, and she wondered briefly if she had come here earlier and taken her sister with her if she still might be well. However, she couldn’t have known the sunchild had resided here and until her personality change she wouldn’t have wanted her around. It couldn’t have been helped.

“ My name is Alessandra Von Sin, Risna of the northern pack Vinatta. On my travels through the surrounding territory I seemed to have stumbled upon business of your pack. “ Her eyes watered, but she blinked away the tears threatening to gather in her icy hues. “ My sister, Emmanuelle. “ She said hoarsely, adjusting the puppy in her arms so that the other could get a better look at her. If this Alma proved to be a friend of her sisters, she would hold Nevada out, but as of right now she was largely distrustful of these strangers. The puppy squirmed in her arms and mewled, hungry. If she could be said to have a soul, it might have broken. The woman wouldn’t be able to stay long, she needed to get back to Vinatta and find means to feed the helpless pup. She would need the goat they had brought with them, but the journey would take hours and she didn’t know how long pups could go without food for.

“ She is not sound in the mind or the body, I fear she has taken residence outside your clanlands and has given birth to three pups. The two males perished. Nevada was the only left, she begged me to take her to my home and leave Inferni out of it, but I hoped to find somebody here who cared and might be concerned on her whereabouts.. If Nevada’s father is here, he should know where his daughter is. “ Though unspoken, her tone suggested something else that would have gone along with her words. Why had nobody come to find her sister? Surely the clan knew she was heavy with child. Why had she been all but abandoned.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread